Yes, PhotoSpring connects to your iCloud photos through your smartphone or computer. As long as the following is true, you will be able to pull down photos from your iCloud account:
- You install the PhotoSpring app on your computer or iPhone
- Your computer or iPhone is syncing with iCloud
Here's how it works.
- You Apple device has either the original or a thumbnail of the original photo.
- When PhotoSpring tries to download the original - it works as expected
- If only a thumbnail exists on your Apple device, then the device first downloads the original from iCloud before handing it over to PhotoSpring app to load.
To stay up to date on PhotoSpring's latest features, news and discounts please follow us on Twitter or Facebook.