Currently PhotoSpring does not connect and pull photos directly from Flickr. However, it is in our plans for 2017.
Here is a workaround:
1. Go to flickr.com and log into your account.
2. In the top menu go to You and select Albums
3. This will take you to a list of Albums that you've created. You can download photos from a particular album and save it onto your computer. To do this, hover over the album with your mouse and it will reveal the download button. (The download button looks like this: )
4. Save the download to a folder on your computer that you will remember.
6. When setting up the desktop app you will be asked to a) log in, b) select a frame and c) select a folder from which to send photos from. In this last step, specify the folder you created Step 4 above.
7. When finished with Step 6, the PhotoSpring app for your desktop computer will scan the folder you specified and push any photos in that folder to the frame. If you add new photos later to the folder, it will automatically be pushed to the frame as well, as long as the app is running.