By default, PhotoSpring will not display time or date while showcasing photos in the Slideshow. By tapping the screen during the slideshow you can go to the Info Screen where the time and date are displayed in the lower right corner.
PhotoSpring does allow you to display time and date in the Slideshow as an option. When turned on, the time and date will be displayed in the lower right corner. The day of the week and Morning/Afternoon will be shown in the lower left corner. See the example below:
If you'd like to display the time and date during the slideshow please take the following steps.
- Tap on the Menu Button from either the Photo Info Screen, or the Playlist Screen by tapping on the menu button:
- Select Settings from the Menu that appears.
- Once in the Settings Screen you will see a set of buttons at the top of the screen.
- Tap the Slideshow button to get to the Slideshow Settings Screen.
- The Slideshow screen will have many options. Go down the list until you see "SHOW TIME AND DATE". It will indicate whether this setting is ON or OFF. Tap ON/OFF to make changes to this setting.
- When complete just go back and your settings will be saved.
Time, Date, Day of Week, Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Alzheimers Clock, Dementia Clock