Sometimes downloads will get stuck for no apparent reason. If this happens, the download indicator at the bottom of the screen will show "Downloading X of Y items".
To see what is happening please go through the following checklist:
- Check that the date and year is correct. Click here for instructions.
- Go to Menu --> Settings and verify that Airplane Mode is not turned on.
- Go to Menu --> Settings and verify that Power Save Mode is not turned on.
- Go to Menu --> Wifi and verify that you are connected to a Wifi network
- Go to Menu --> Settings --> Run Diagnostic
- Tap on the Server Connection and Internet Speed tests.
- Server Connection should return that the server connected successfully
- Internet Speed should return with a set of 4 numbers. The second number (average) should be less than 150 and the last number (standard deviation) should be less than 200.
If all of these check out, then the issue is somewhere else.
Tags: Download stuck.