In order for you to send photos to a frame via Web, Smartphone App, Mac App or Windows App PhotoSpring requires you to:
- have an account and
- be given permission to connect with the frame by the frame owner. The owner can grant someone different permissions.
If you already attempted to connect to the frame but still don't see a frame connected when you try to send photos then either
- Your request was denied by the frame owner.
- The frame owner has not yet approved the request.
The debug this issue, you'll need to have the frame owner go to the Manage Accounts screen:
|1. From the Photo Info Screen or Playlist Screen tap the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.|
2. A menu will popup. Tap the "Invite Friends and Manage Connections" row in the Menu. This will open the Manage Connections Screen.
The connections screen will look something like this.
The Manage Frame Connections screen will list all people/accounts
- connected to the frame
- with pending connections to the frame
If a person is listed as pending, then tap on the connection to approve the connection.
If you don't see the account/person listed as either a connection or pending connection then you'll need to tap on the + button to send the person an invitation to connect.