In order to send photos to the frame, users must first create an account. This ensures that only people who are authorized can send photos to the frame.
There are two ways to initiate creating an account
Send an invitation from the frame. Recommended
If you are setting the frame....
If you are setting the frame up, a screen will appear during the setup process asking you to send a connection invitation to an email address.
The email address you enter here will be sent directions on how to connect to the frame and if necessary, create an account. When the email comes, follow the directions given to setup an account.
If you already set your frame up....
If you already have the frame setup then you can invite anyone to connect to the frame via email.
1. Tap the Menu button in the upper right corner of the Photo Info screen:
Or the Playlist Screen:
2. When the Menu dropdown appears, select Connections:
3. In the Connections screen tap on the + button.
4. Enter the email address in the text box and submit it. The email address you enter here will be sent directions on how to connect to the frame and if necessary, create an account. When the email comes, follow the directions given to setup an account.
Manual Account Creation
You can also manually create an account.
1. Go to my.photospring.com
2. Tap Sign Up
3. Enter your email and password to create an account.
4. Go to your email account and verify your email address. If you don't receive an email check your spam folder. If you still haven't gotten it contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once you verify your account please accept the terms of service.
6. Setup your profile. The more information you include the better. The frame owner will know who is sending photos to the frame.
7. Enter the frame code. This is how the account you just created will connect to the frame you want to send photos to. The frame code screen contains instructions (and a short video) on how to obtain the frame code from the frame.
8. Once you enter the correct code the Frame owner needs to approve your request. A message will pop up on the frame asking for confirmation.
9. While you wait for the connection to be approved you can send photos to the frame ahead of time. If your connection is approved then the frame will receive the photos.