If your frame is not sleeping or waking at the designated time then the most likely issues in order are:
- The Sleep or Wake time is incorrect.
- Check that the Wake or Sleep time is in the right field.
- Check that the AM/PM setting is correct
- Power fluctuations. The frame is configured to wake on power. This allows the frame to come back on automatically in the event of a power outage. Power fluctuations can be caused by:
- AC Outlet has surge issues
- AC Charger has issues
- Frame is connected to an outlet that is controlled by a switch