Note: If you have connected your frame to a cloud photo service like Google or Flickr, please note that its not possible to delete/hide a photo downloaded from one of these services. Cloud photos are controlled from the cloud so you will have to delete/hide the photo using the cloud service instead.
There are two ways to make images "disappear":
- Delete/Erase. Deleting an image is permanent. You cannot get the image back. The image must be resent to the frame if you want it back.
- To delete an image in the Photo Info screen, tap on the trash can icon to the right of the image.
- To delete/erase multiple images:
- From the Playlist screen, tap the Select button as shown by the arrow below.
- From here tap on the images you want to delete and then tap the Delete icon as shown by the arrow below.
- Hide. When you hide an image, it is not deleted. Instead it goes to the Hidden images folder. To see all the photos you've hidden go to the Playlist screen and tap on Switch Playlist near the top of the screen. From here you will see a Hidden playlist in the first row that contains all of your hidden images.
- To hide an image in slideshow: swipe down with 4 fingers. This will immediately hide the photo and place it into the Hidden Items Playlist.
- To hide/unhide an image in the Photo Info screen, tap on the hidden eye icon to the left of the image as indicated by the red arrow below.
- To hide/unhide multiple images: From the Playlist screen, tap the Select button. From here tap on multiple images and then tap the Hide icon as indicated by the red arrow.