PhotoSpring allows you to email up to 8mb worth of photos or videos at a time from the frame to any email address you specify.
There are two ways to do this:
Email Multiple Files from the Frame
To email multiple files from the frame you will need to go to the Select items screen, select your photos or videos and then email them out.
To get to the Select Items screen
- From the Slideshow tap on the photo to shrink it.
- Tap the Playlist button on the upper left corner of the screen. This takes you to the Playlist screen
- Tap the Select button on the upper right corner of the Playlist screen. This takes you to the Select screen which looks like what you see below.
- Tap to select multiple items. As you tap the Mail icon on the top will register the total size of the photos/videos you select. If you exceed the limit the icon number will turn red.
- Tap the mail icon to start the process of sending the email.
Email a Single File from the Frame
To email a single file from the frame - first locate the photo or video. You can swipe through your Slideshow to find the item, or you can go to the Playlist screen to quickly view your photo collection.
Once you find the photo or video, get to the Photo Info screen as you see below.
- From Slideshow, tap the photo or video to get to the Photo Info Screen.
- From Playlist, tap the photo or video thumbnail to get to the Slideshow. Then tap the photo or video in the Slideshow to get to the Photo Info Screen
On the left side of the screen you will see the mail icon.
Tap it. Enter your email and send.
Tags: Send email, export photos, export videos.