This guide is helpful for people who want to reset the device prior to returning or giving it to someone else.
If you are having problems setting up or using your frame please email us at support @ photospring.com
How to reset the frame (note: this will delete all photos on the device):
All instructions are performed on the frame
- Make sure the frame is connected to a working wifi connection. The frame needs to tell the server to remove information on the server for Reset to work.
- From the Slideshow screen, go to the Photo Information screen by tapping on the image you see on the screen.
- In the upper right corner you will see a Menu icon. Tap it.
- This will open a dropdown. From here tap on Settings
- On the bottom of the Settings screen you will see a Reset button. Tap it. This will delete all photos and videos from the device. You will be asked to confirm.
- Wait about 3 minutes then reboot the device. It may reboot on its own.
- When the device comes back up you should see a setup screen. You have successfully reset the device and cleaned out photos.
If you are looking to reset a Skylight frame please follow this link and scroll down.
Tags: Factory reset, remove all data