- Turn PhotoSpring off or tap the power button to put PhotoSpring to sleep. Do not try to clean the screen while the screen is on. This will generate unnecessary taps/inputs to the frame which may cause it to do something you don't want like delete a photo etc...
- Apply water or gentle cleaning solution to a soft cloth. The cloth can be damp but not wet. Meaning you should not be able to wring any liquid out.
- Wipe surfaces of PhotoSpring. Stay away from metal contact surfaces for power, or charging base.
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Don't get moisture into any openings.
- Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.