First thing, get the PhotoSpring app for your smartphone. See this help article to get the app.
The PhotoSpring Smartphone app gives you two ways to send photos to your frame
- Send Photos manually to the frame
- Send photos automatically to the frame
Step 1: Open the PhotoSpring app and Tap on Send Photos from the home screen:
Step 2: Tap on the photos and videos* you want to send. Tap Done when finished.
Note: Your photo gallery may look different than the one you see below:
Step 3: Tap the frame(s) you want to send these photos to. You can select more than one. Tap Confirm to go to the next step.
Step 4: (Optional) Add a Title to the photos you send. This title will be used to either
- Create a new album on the frame and insert the photos/videos you are sending into the new album.
- Insert the photos and videos you send into an existing album of the name you specify for the title.
Step 5: A dialog box will open that shows you what photo is being upload. You can dismiss this. It will not affect uploads. You can see the photos currently being uploaded in the apps home screen under the Manage Frame button.
- Sending and displaying videos only available in PhotoSpring version 1.3 (Late June 2017)