To send photos, start on a device where your photos are already stored. This could be your desktop computer or your smartphone.
- Open your browser and go to my.photospring.com and log into your account. If you don't have an account, create one.
- After logging in, if you see the home screen (see below) skip to step 4.
- Otherwise, if you see the frame code screen (see below) then complete the account setup.
- From the Home Screen, tap on the Send Photos button
Select a Frame to send photos to by checking one or more boxes. You will see that each frame has the name of the frame and the owner. Select one of more frames and then click Next.
Next, add an album name to send the photos to. If the album already exists on the frame then the photos will be sent into the existing album. Otherwise it will create a new album for the photos. Leave this blank if you don't want to send to any album. Click Next when done.
The next page allows you to select photos and videos to send to the frame(s). You can click on the +Add button to select photos from your files. Or you can drag and drop photos into the page. (Note: most browsers will allow you to drag entire folders of photos. Try it! ). There is a limit if 1GB worth of photos or videos. The largest file is 1gb.
- When done adding photos and videos, click on the Upload button.
- While uploading you can stop the Upload anytime by clicking the Stop button. Each photo/video will show its upload progress. You can watch the progress of the entire upload at the bottom of the screen.
- When finished you'll be asked if you want to load more photos. If you choose to upload more please note photos will be sent to the same frame and album name.
- You can check the progress of Uploads to the frame by going to Manage Frames-->Your Frames and clicking on the frame. The Upload status for each photo will be displayed there.
Photos can take from 1-5 minutes to display on screen. We process photos in the Cloud before making them available to the frame for download. Photo processing includes downscaling to our frame resolution, converting to JPG if necessary and making sure no duplicates arrive on the frame.
Videos can take 3-10 minutes to arrive. We process videos in the Cloud before making them available to the frame for download. Video processing includes downscaling to our frame resolution, converting to MP4, if necessary, and downscaling the frame rate if necessary.
Tags: Add Photos, Send Photos, Upload Photos