To send photos, start on a device where your photos are already stored. This could be your desktop computer or your smartphone.
- Open your browser and go to my.photospring.com and log into your account. If you don't have an account, create one.
- After logging in, if you see the home screen (see below) skip to step 4.
- Otherwise, if you see the frame code screen (see below) then complete the account setup.
- From the Home Screen, tap on the Send Photos button
Select a Frame to send photos to by checking one or more boxes to the right of the frame as shown below. Each frame has the name of the frame and the owner:
Next, select photos or videos to upload to the frame by either:
- Clicking on the button in the upper left of the page. This allows you to select photos and videos to upload.
- (Desktop Only) Drag and drop photos from your computer onto the web page
After selecting photos and videos you should see little thumbnails of each. You can add more items or delete items. You can select up to 50 photos and videos to upload, though its recommended not to select too many. Depending on your system, selecting too many files to upload may stall your computer.
- When done adding photos and videos, click on Confirm at the bottom of the screen. You should see a page like this. It specifies how many items you are sending and to what frame you are sending the items to. You can put in an optional Title to go along with these photos and videos or skip it. Adding a title will create an album with that Title, or if an album with that title exists it will add these photos/videos to that existing album
- While photos are being sent you will see a working icon. Do not close the window. It must be open to continue to upload photos.
When uploads are complete you will see this screen.
Photos can take from 1-5 minutes to display on screen. We process photos in the Cloud before making them available to the frame for download. Photo processing includes downscaling to our frame resolution, converting to JPG if necessary and making sure no duplicates arrive on the frame.
Videos can take 3-10 minutes to arrive. We process videos in the Cloud before making them available to the frame for download. Video processing includes downscaling to our frame resolution, converting to MP4, if necessary, and downscaling the frame rate if necessary.