The slideshow screen displays your photos and videos. It shows one item, and then after a set interval it goes to the next item.
Things you can do from this screen:
- Tap - takes you to the Photo Info Screen
- Swipe Left - takes you to the next item in the slideshow
- Swipe Right - takes you back to the previous item in the slideshow
- Double Tap Two Fingers - reveals the frame code
- Swipe Down Four Fingers
- Hides the current item in the slideshow from view and displays the hidden item icon as confirmation:
- The item is also moved to the Hidden Items playlist which you can find in the Switch/Select Playlist screen.
- Long Tap - favorites the current item in the slideshow and displays the heart icon as confirmation:
- Video Controls
- While a video is playing tapping on the screen reveals video controls include forward, reverse, pause and volume
- Slideshow Screen
- Photo Info Screen
- Playlist Screen
- Switch/Select Playlist Screen
- Select Items Screen
- Settings Screens Overview
- Menu Items
To stay up to date on PhotoSpring's latest features, news and discounts please follow us on Twitter or Facebook.