You can sort your playlist in one of the following ways:
- Date Taken <--> Reverse Date Taken
- Alphabetically <--> Reverse Alphabetically
- Date Arrived at the Frame <--> Reverse Date Arrived at the Frame
- Random - this re-shuffles the photos each time it starts the slideshow.
When we say "Date" we are referring to a timestamps down to the second.
To change your sort order:
- Go to the Playlist Screen.
- In the upper right hand corner tap on the Sort button
- This will open up a drop down menu where you can tap on a sorting method
After you tap your sorting method you will see the thumbnails rearrange.
A Note on Alphabetical Sorting
If you are sorting alphabetically please note that numbers don't behave as expected.
For example, if you named your photos 1.jpg, 2.jpg....20.jpg the order would not be in numbered order or 1, 2,3,4 etc....
Instead you'd get the following (with the numbers in red appearing out of order):
So to make this work you'd need to number your photos with something like 001.jpg, 002.jpg....020.jpg:
This would give you the result you expect:
001, 002, 003, 004.....010, 011, 012.... 020