Under normal circumstances, when you install the PhotoSpring app for iPhone, it adds PhotoSpring as a method for sharing photos from other photo apps like:
- Apple Photos
- Google Photos
To see how this all works you can visit this page.
Sometimes after installing the PhotoSpring app does not automatically add it as a share extension. You will need to manually add it using the following steps:
- Go to the photo app you want to be able to share from and select photos as you normally would.
- Tap the share button as you normally would.
- You should see Photospring in the list of icons you can share to. If you don't see PhotoSpring as a sharing option try swipingleft on the icons shown below to see if you can find the PhotoSpring logo.
- If you can't find PhotoSpring then tap on the More button.
- This opens up a new screen. Scroll down the list of apps until you find PhotoSpring.
- Tap the switch next to PhotoSpring to switch it to green - which means its enabled.
- Put your finger on the three bars to the right of the PhotoSpring switch and drag it up to near the top of the list.
- Tap done
- Now you should see PhotoSpring in the list of apps you can share photos to.