You might have hundreds of photos and videos but sometimes you just one to display a single photo for viewing. To do this you can pause the slideshow.
Pausing the slideshow does the following:
- It keeps the frame from showing the next photo or video
- It still allows you to swipe to the previous or next items
- Everything else works as normal.
To pause or unpause the slideshow you have two options
- In the slideshow screen double tap screen with one finger.
- In the Photo Info Screen, find the Slideshow On/Off switch and toggle it. The switch is located on the upper right side of the Photo Info screen just below the Menu button. It looks like this:
Tags: Stop slideshow, pause slideshow, single photo, cannot start slideshow, slideshow off, turn off slideshow